Tuesday, August 25, 2009

radio voiceover update

Actually got a response from the voiceover project. They are awaiting a finalization on their project before quoting me a rate.

I didn't think I'd hear anything. They could be b.s.ing me but it was a nice reply. Have yet to get the finished prior project in the mail.

If I get that, then maybe I'll believe they are really waiting on that client before sending me the quote.

Trying not to get too excited about it.

I wish I could be rich enough to pay someone to listen to me complain. I want someone to offer me a way out, or at least bring me viable solutions that are reachable for me. Oh, what the hell.

A part of me wishes someone wise would advise me of the answer that's been in front of me all this time, and that it's obvious and easy to achieve that I breathe a sigh of relief and go "aha! so simple, so blessedly wonderfully simple, I can do that, WOW! no problem YAY doin' it now."

Until that elder arrives with that precious insight, I'm continuing to wade through the transparent sticky jello that is my life situation right now.