Saturday, August 29, 2009

Change in Actor Status -- one step closer, madam

Cramps. AUGH.

Got news yesterday. I am AFTRA must-join. WOW!

I can't believe this incredible thing. But if AFTRA tells me, it must be true.

It explains the silence from Central. They have not been forthcoming with information.

Now to figure out how I can work. If not, then office work here I come. On Monday I must contact two agencies and see who will get me work. I would look over Craigslist but it's been disappointing with a lot of schemes to get you to take in money or conduct financial affairs here -- all through your personal bank account. No f-kin way.

In any case, I continue to look. I've given my resume to a few people who know of some who work in HR. I've applied direct to several companies and still silence. Don't know what's going on.

They're showing The Other Boleyn Girl again. It's pretty looking at that time period but of course from a cool distance.

Must figure out my next move. It's coming, good stuff, good times, I can feel it. *smile*

I actually feel hopeful and positive.