Saturday, August 22, 2009

Had fun on SVU




I had no idea SVU had a studio out in Jersey. But SVU had transportation to pick us up from Manhattan to Jersey and back both days.





I played a juror and got to see the infamous precient set, the jail cell, and of course sit in the courtroom for a scene that included actress Christine Lahti as an attorney and actor Scott Foley (of "Felicity" fame and played Elliot's seal loving boyfriend on the "Scrubs" show). I also saw briefly yesterday Mariska Hargitay and Christopher Meloni who were chatting with crew and fellow actors on set. It was great to see them however brief. They were not in the courtroom scene with us though.




The food was good, we had regular access to fresh coffee, water, soda and snacks. We weren't there from early dawn to late night either for either day. Call time was afternoon, and we were all home well before midnight. It was overall a relaxed easy going gig.

I did get to see a couple of people I deal with. Not too many came through GW though, they came through some other extra casting agency. I am grateful I came through the way I did.
Already put in for other gigs next week. Seems things are starting to pick up. *fingers crossed*