Wednesday, August 26, 2009

back to checking for work

What was really interesting was a post put up and simultaneously cut off as far as people submitting. I haven't checked the phone lines, as that tends to get slightly confusing with the multiple posts that were never bothered to have been erased. That cuts into my phone time waiting for each message only to hear repeats of things outdated and no longer open. Sheesh.

What's the point of having a hotline if you can't update it in a timely manner?

I'm telling you, it's getting rough out there and the attention to detail clearly shows the franticness or lack of attention to detail, the attitude that it gives off is "I don't give a damn because I'm not the one looking for work, you are, so jump for it"

I continue to look for office work as I have a plan and want to follow through with that.

The phone rang this morning for some b.s. company that keeps changing the number it's calling from -- they are notorious for the bait and switch, they write on craigslist all the time, don't identify themselves, change up the ads, and then wonder why people tell them they're not interested once they do identify themselves over the phone, justifying calling you by saying you contacted them when in reality you didn't, you were responding to a blind ad.

Fuckers.

In any case, I can't give up. Must keep looking and submitting for work.