Monday, August 10, 2009

Transportation Research -- initial research verdict, doesn't seem too bad

Okay, checked out the area that they gave as a 'general area' -- and it's a good 17 to 20 minute walk from the bus station to the arena. Although I don't see why, the bus stop should be a lot closer to the arena, but I'm figuring the shuttle won't be working unless there's a game going on.

I've only been to the Meadowlands Arena ONCE. I kinda know Jersey, but it's not like the back of my hand. At least I know I won't be too far from Manhattan.

Meanwhile my nose is leaking bad. This allergy or whatever got into me is just affecting my sensitive nose and making my body overreact. Probably mold. It keeps f-kin raining and it's disgusting. Eventually some mold or something had to get to me.

Trying to stay positive but I always hate being slowed down by something like this. Took vitamin C and some benadryl in hopes to alleviating the symptoms but it's not really working. I just try not to blow my nose as much as possible to get rid of as much as I can of whatever foreign bodies entered.

Tired. Been sleeping a lot. Depression's great like that.