Tuesday, August 18, 2009

what is going on with background work?

Postings going on left and right for work -- yet no response. What needs to change?

I must get to Central Casting and update my photo. I think it needs to be changed and I have to do that soon. There is something in the air. According to some recent talk, it could simply be that with more people out of work, they are looking at background work as a way to supplement their income, they are fresh faces, which means background agencies are more receptive to them.

I have no idea. I just am puzzled as to the sudden dry-up.

I continue to gain work from other places but not THE major background agency? Give me a break!

Meanwhile, actors continue to bicker offline about their concerns. I don't know what's going on but it's affecting all of us and people are losing friendships. This is crazy.