Monday, May 18, 2009

Is this fall or spring?



Inbetween takes for The Sorcerer's Apprentice. Nope, Nicholas Cage was not in this scene.


Interesting looking dragon-esque "S" for Sorcerer's Apprenctice.





The tag we had to have on us in order to go in and out of the building we had for holding.






Holding area was a newly constructed area which equalled a cover of fine white dust everywhere.



It's May, I kept telling myself. Wouldn't know it by the wind. Luckily for today's shoot I had to wear a winter coat, which I wore mine quite happily. We shot by the water near the Staten Island Ferry Terminal. We had like 20 kids with us to shoot a scene of a windblown paper. The general mood was fine despite my not really knowing anybody there and only slightly knowing one other person that I met for the first time on last Tuesday's gig.

We didn't get to hang but did talk briefly about the week's happenings -- the passing of a fellow BG'er and then we moved on. I hung out with a couple of ladies who were pretty nice to me. So we talked and the time flew. Breakfast and lunch were served, both hot. Both pretty filling, can't complain. Plus when there was downtime, there was a well stocked snack table filled with various cookies, fresh fruit, pasta, coffee, tea, popcorn, chips, soda, water.





Here was a fellow BG'er's lunch.


This was my lunch. I got the slice of beef (tender and delicious) and grilled spiced salmon, steamed veggies and a littel bit of rice. I finished it off with a cup of iced tea (not too sweet which was nice too).


We were in at 7 am and out by 7...at least I hope that's what they'll adjust on my voucher.