Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Got word

I'm confirmed for the role of Jan in a show called Extreme Forensics. I'm pretty excited about it. I will be the victim's girlfriend in one of the cases featured. I think I'll be a scheming type and/or a dumb type, so we'll see what happens. I don't know if I'll play it against that guy that I auditioned with, I just hope the final guy I play with is very cute.

I will be in two critical scenes, I'm told. I have yet to see the email regarding further information, but it was nice to talk over the phone about it. I'm psyched, I really am.

I've looked up information about the show and about the production in general and it seems like something that will be seen globally as opposed to just in America. That'll be awesome.

Meanwhile, I have another piece with National Geographic that I know will be shown globally and I can't wait to get ahold of the final version to put in my reel along with the crime reenactment piece I did for a Japanese television show.

I keep hoping....