Monday, May 25, 2009

holiday weekend and communication

Enjoyed a nice weekend, even the rain that came yesterday was a welcome respite. Of course attended a BBQ and stuffed myself to the gills. Appreciated the sunset and toasted to those who are no longer with us. Got word from my agent that they were looking for me for a gig, and had tried to call me, but says my phone was 'disconnected'. Huh? My phone was on along with my backup phone -- and my home phone is rerouted to my cell phone when I'm out and about in case someone tries to reach me at home for a potential gig. Plus my email dings to my phone in case my agent's looking for me or sends me something via email, specifically the agent. So I was a bit surprised to see the agent's message, and wrote back stating that my phone(s) were on, working, and so was my email connection to my phone, and perhaps it was just a misdial.

Strange. Tonight I saw a sliver of the new moon -- on Monday.

Walked the dog at sunset -- the dog was beyond thrilled. Tomorrow it's back to the work week and continuing to look for work. Looking to pull two more gigs for this week before the month comes to an end.