Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Got a call for an audition!

Had to squash other plans in order to attend audition. AUGH! It was fun though -- I had to play an Italian American young mom who had two kids and had to fix them lunch. Funny! Because I was trying to hide the nutritional value in one of the foods they were eating so I had to improv. That was fun, actually.

They (the CD's) seemed to dig it, so I smiled, said thank you, left them my headshot and contact info and headed out. It felt good, I was floating.

Got a call regarding the Forensics show, they were just calling to touch base and re-confirm everything. What's funny is they had contacted me yesterday but had misdialed so they shot me an email saying to call them. When I did, that's when we were able to determine that they had misdialed by one digit.

Today they send the email to an address by adding an extra letter that shouldn't have been. They were surprised it didn't bounce back to them, but I wasn't. It happens. So they re-sent it and I got it. So all's well. I did tease a little about what happened yesterday and now today, and we laughed a bit, hopefully it wasn't a big deal. Could this be a sign of something going wrong? Dunno...
Noticed that next week's episode of Cupid, I'm featured! Totally psyched and will record. Okay, so I don't have lines as a BG, but what the hell, why not. Exciting!

I found that a gig I did a couple of months ago was online or will be. Not sure. But I just wanted to post the pic, just in case.