Sunday, May 3, 2009

Feeling tired yet good

Waiting in yet another holding in BG land...




The Samsung gig went well. Although check-in was at 8:30 AM, we didn't get to actual set until 2 PM or so. They fed us a light snack for the morning and then for lunch they served pizza which was cool. Did OK until the final half hour, as I was in heels and the fronts of my toes were starting to hurt. We managed to get through crossing the street several times near Times Square and high-fiving each other as we passed each other on the crosswalk. That was the whole scene.




We had fun people in the group who helped keep the energy pumped up. It was good.
There was this cute guy there but it seems he was also a charmer to a lot of the women there who seemed to be asking for his number. We were given a check when we finished the day. That was a nice ending. I just found out a BG friend will be working it tomorrow. Darn! I put the check aside. I will leave it for when I run my errands. Tomorrow seems to be a quiet day. I have yet to unpack the rest of my clothes but I am sooo tired yet content. I continue to look online for work. Called and found the casting message hadn't been updated since Sunday.




Realized the phone number had been changed for another casting place, so took that down and updated my phone. Trying to decide whether I will work another gig -- I just may, but I need to know the transportation details. Will call tomorrow and find out the deal.