Saturday, May 2, 2009

on to another gig

Got called Saturday afternoon for a gig -- a Samsung commercial. I'm intrigued as to what I'd be doing. There's a lot of words but a whole lot of nothing in the wardrobe description, only the usual stay away from logos, stripes, prints, black and white thing. It's spring, warm but not too warm. I asked if it would be an outdoor shot, would I be a pedestrian, just to get some idea of the scene. They can only say so much, only they want to see how 'great' the clothes are as long as they're not flourescent or too wintry.

OK.

I packed some smart little jackets, and will throw on my 'skinny' jeans. As far as a top, I'm clueless but threw in a top for good measure. Will wear another top that's a dark blue and hope for the best. Interestingly, I'm breaking out in little bumps and can't figure out why.

Have yet to take a shower. Guess I should do that soon as it's an early morning call, 8:30, which isn't so bad. I've had earlier call times than that.