Thursday, May 7, 2009

Today's shoot

On the Forensics shoot, direction is given as to how to conduct the scene between the 'new tenants' and the 'investigator'.
Location of first scene in Jersey. Local diner.

Article on the true life crime that we were re-enacting.


Despite the rain and other delays, the shoot still managed to take place. My scenes were able to be completed -- I had about five segments to do altogether. I felt bad because I won't be able to watch my new actor-buddy do his scene where he gets 'offed' by his 'greedy roommates'.
Overall, it was a very productive day. I can't wait to see it. I understand it will air sometime in July-August. Like everything else I've done -- I have YET to have anything for my reel! *LOL*
Not worried. It'll all come together. I'm psyched and I'm working as an actor and that's all that matters.