Friday, May 29, 2009

feeling buzzed and excited

Got some interesting news today. I'm going to be an aunt again. Pretty exciting. Of course I passed the information on and got congratulated.

Besides that, auditions are on the horizon once again. I can breathe a sigh of relief in a way. Got a callback for a job that I originally auditioned for over a month ago. I'm totally psyched and grateful that I was pro-active and sent a polite email inquiry to them last week asking about status. I'll be playing a young mom who is suffering from some unknown ailment. It's a commercial so I'll be definitely the focus. I'm totally psyched, oh yeah, I said that already!

Another audition is for a sexy latina -- and I know I got the curves and attitude for it. I had to send a full body shot along with my headshot. It's informal but I'm dressed nicely and I'm smiling nicely too, so I'm fine on sending a copy of it on.

I also have to remind myself that I need to send a headshot to two agencies I have my eye on and hopefully all will be well that I'll get an interest and a phone call from them. I also have been looking to update my headshot without it costing me a mini-fortune. Continue to troll ads.

Can't sleep from the excitement. Watching Radio Days. A fave movie of mine.