Saturday, April 11, 2009

Quiet day but productive

I had been promising myself to pick up some soil to start the herbal container garden. I finally pushed myself out the door today and kept my focus, despite the grey and rain, to pick up fresh soil from the store. Got a check in the mail today from my 'non-work' on Mercy. Fast check, despite the disappointment.

After finishing off my errands, I got home to check my email and phone and then wandered onto IMDB and updated my page, it's been some time since I've done so. This brought me some positive feelings, because I felt a sense of accomplishment on all the background work I've done. I updated several pages, so I'm feeling good now.

Tomorrow I have Easter Sunday dinner with friends and family. I count myself lucky and blessed to be able to do so. I'm also bringing over a couple of bottles of wine, so it'll be all good.

I've been cheating a bit with my diet but will end my vacation from it starting Monday. Summer's just around the corner and I'm looking to be more marketable.