Monday, April 13, 2009

mingling

This week is starting off beautifully. Gorgeous weather, temps warming up, and longer hours of sun. I bought soil this weekend to start my container garden, and today's the day it's going to be in place. Yesterday I was treated to scents of basil and garlic, and yearned to get my garden started.

What to plant? Basil, chive, sage, and flat parsley. I still have my lavender which I may have to repot, it's looking a bit skinny and I have to remember to keep proper drainage for it.

Meanwhile, several of my colleagues are working a gig today which I have not been called for. I wonder and wait about the three day gig I have sent my interest on not once but twice. I started a writing exercise this morning, I wonder if it'll be the first of many. I do have a story to tell that's been trying to be told for some time.

Checking job posts and looking for work, as usual. No phone calls from the HR reps I've talked to prior. I guess it's just as well. Another sign I'm really moving in the right direction.