Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Go-see today

Yep, those are a lot of anxious fun. Today was for a potential pharmaceutical gig. I go in, say hi, fill out the one page application, attach my headshot (wrote my email and phone on it in case they decide to contact me) and the photog took about five to seven shots of me and that was it. I put my jacket back on along with my hat (it was raining on and off today) and making sure I had my purse and phone, asked when a decision would be made, and was told by the end of the week -- assuming next week, since I wasn't sure if I heard right...besides, would a decision turnaround happen in two days? Hmmm.

There was only one other person there today so there was no waiting time, I pretty much was in and out within five minutes. OK. We'll see what happens. Moving on...