Tuesday, April 28, 2009

mysterious

Just got off the phone with a casting company -- they are hiring me direct. I had been submitted and was rejected for some reason, now I know why. I was already on their radar and they were going to hire me direct. Either that or someone put in a good word for me. So strange how these things work. Have my check in number and called in to let them know I confirmed.

It's one day -- and possibly two. I am praying I am featured well. I went through my closet and almost broke my toe trying to find the right outfits. I just checked my email and found a possible new gig, and put in for that. I'm crossing my fingers for that.

After finding the right pieces, I packed my bag and took a shower. I feel a little lighter. I am still packing up some final pieces and then I'm good to go.

Sent an email to a fellow BG actor who had inquired if I was working, and was happy to report that I would be. Amazed that I got that call out of the blue. Very thankful.