Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Watching Andrew Zimmern's Bizarre Food show

As I type this. And, as typical of me, I'm a little anxious. Because I have upcoming auditions. And of course, this means the butterflies and trying to distract myself from overthinking things.

I actually applied to one gig not even thinking I had a chance, but surprisingly, I got contacted, so I'm pretty psyched about that. Guess when I think I got it all figured out, I don't. What goes on in the minds of a Casting Director or Company?

Meanwhile, background work has been noticably silent -- considering that the weather hasn't been all that great, I haven't exactly been sobbing myself to sleep every night over it. I know that good things will come.

I've given my availability to several casting agencies, so now it's continue to look for potential gigs, and continue to plan and develop where I can.

Sigh. Taking a deep breath. It's all good. Going to try to relax and sleep now. If not, I'll just put something on that'll lull me to sleep...