Friday, June 26, 2009

got a gig for tonite!

Awesome -- and getting ready for it. As I type this, I've already bathed, shampooed, shaved, plucked and gotten dressed. I've picked out my two outfits to bring (wear one bring one were the instructions for 'casual' and 'business casual'). I have no idea what else to wear, so I pulled out a simple grey business skirt with my 'french' black long sleeved top and will wear a short grey jacket and black flats to complement it for a 'business casual' look. It's a 'spring into summer' look, but if it's situated in NYC, then black and grey are still the standard.

I also threw in a pair of my favorite jeans, a light top (not white, but has a delicate print) along with the black flats and that's it for the 'casual look'.

We film later on tonight -- I wonder if it'll go into morning. I have to check what I replied to, as I was told I was found on a casting site and they 'checked me out' there, supposedly. I vaguely recall submitting for the project, but had no idea that an agency was the one that apparently placed the ad. I had half a mind to cancel, but I had nothing going on at the moment, and I figure I'll just observe and see what happens this time around. I had heard some not so nice things about this agency, so I know I'm taking a huge chance doing this.

Meanwhile, I'm still hunting for a full time job so I can pay my bills and get out of the living situation I am in. It's time for a change. I am wondering if a roommate situation is the way to go, but we'll see. Until my financial situation stabilizes, I can't go anywhere.