Wednesday, June 17, 2009

feeling tired but happy

One of the floats during the filming of The Bounty - Fourth of July parade sequence



Baton twirlers kept smiling bravely in the cool June weather.


Kick-ass band had cool dance choreography!



Actor Gerard Butler (Leonidas of 300 movie fame - middle man in dark jeans and dark blue top - his stunt double is in the foreground, as if behind him, wearing same clothing).




The shoot for The Bounty started at 6:30 am for me and ended a little after 8 pm -- checkout took so long it was almost 9 pm by the time I got out. We had over 600 extras, SAG and non-union combined.


Holding area was in an old factory that looked like it was in the process of renovation.


It was a long day but I got to see Gerard Butler -- and he looked great. I could've sworn he was looking at me and smiled at me, but I was like, nahhhh he couldn't be, that hottie checking me out?

In any case, the scene was a Fourth of July parade and we did take after take, shivering in this unusually cool June weather.