Monday, June 15, 2009

Had a busy weekend

This weekend was busy, working on a friend's political campaign, attending a birthday dinner and doing volunteer work. This weekend went so quickly.

Today found me hustling for work again. I had to cancel one appointment I realized I would not make in good time or any time today at all. I got done with everything around 3, then walked the dog and found news that I got a gig for tomorrow.

I'll be working as part of a group for a movie called The Bounty. Have no idea what it's about at this point, but it will be a two day gig and I love that. It calls for a Fourth of July scene, so I'm finally allowed to wear the Fourth of July colors! I'll be wearing blue jeans and a red top, not too fancy, maybe bring the camera for natural effect, as I might be playing a tourist again, who knows?

In any case, it's good news. I am praying that it's an early morning call, that we're out by 4 pm, so that I can rush over to do the political work I'm continuing to work on. Suddenly the sky is getting dark, it's only around 4:45, 4:50 pm, and the sky is getting reallllly dark. It's going to pour. What a crazy June.

Well, I'm going to check some more ads for more work. Gotta keep hustlin'. *smile*