Thursday, June 4, 2009

Interesting development

Because things have been so quiet this week, I decided to take a chance and go for a gig that sounds a bit out of the norm. I was called today to be a part of a studio audience for a quiz show. A BIBLE quiz show. So this should prove interesting.

Luckily I was advised to dress casual, so I don't have to wear my Sunday best, pardon the pun. Jeans and t-shirt should suffice according to them. Oh, 'cute' t-shirt, not just t-shirt. Hmmm.

They're paying cash on set so I'm not too worried. What I found interesting is this is the company that I tried to get work with prior by signing up with them and they never answered me. They answered me this time.

I put in for another potential gig for Saturday and then I do my volunteer gig on Sunday. Trying to hustle to line stuff up for next week since this week is pretty much done for.