Thursday, July 9, 2009

checking for call time

As advised by the casting agent, I called after 10 (10:30) and heard the taped voicemessage saying to call back after midnight or sometime around 6 am. Since I tend to stay up late anyway, I figured waiting til after midnight was a no-brainer.

About a half hour after midnight, I called, the message hadn't changed. So I will give it another hour before setting the alarm for 7 am to hear whatever call time information is finally updated.

Ah! Part of the life of a background actor. :-)

Been seeing initial castings for stand-ins for a book that's being turned into a movie, Eat Pray Love, I believe. And the actress attached? Julia Roberts. I don't know what to say. I have yet to read the book although I've been wanting to for more than a year. Keep getting distracted with life, I guess. Gotta check it out of the library and read it.