Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Today it's heading over to the bank

To deposit my check from SVU. I'm excited. It's really ... I hate to say it, pathetic, because I jump for joy over these checks like I'm making a thousand dollars a check when it's nowhere near.

These checks are more exciting and seem more 'rich' because it's related to something I want to do with my life. AUGH!

The sun is out. It looks like a pretty day. I'm getting dressed and running some errands, amongst them the bank deposit. Feel pretty productive and important today. Would like to deposit some more this coming week!

I continue to stay positive, submit for work, and try not to worry over things too much. When it gets too much, I write, to get it all out or just to sort it all out. Who knows? Maybe I'll find a good paying gig just by walking outside today. That'll be something!

I'll take my phone with me just in case someone calls. Feeling a little lightheaded, so I may need to eat something but have no idea what.