Saturday, October 17, 2009

voiceover gig went well, done in an hour

And it was, as some like to say, 'easy peasy'! I already have my 15, 30 and 60 second voice segments, and it's to air on local radio already. Now it's a matter of getting paid. I'm definitely psyched!

Meanwhile, the SVU episode where I appear as a juror showed this past week and you can see me for like two seconds behind Christine Lahti. Then this week on Bored to Death, the ep where I appear as part of a Russian restaurant club scene is to air. It's wild to see how these things are finally coming to light.

I put in for a background gig this weekend but I haven't heard anything. At this point, the only time I can work background is on a weekend. My focus is more on voiceover work. I want to do more paying gig ones! Let's see what happens next.

Went to a friend of a friend's off-off-off-off-Broadway show. It was pretty cute, I had a laugh or two. It's good to support your fellow actors.