Monday, March 30, 2009

After scouring ads, I took a break and took advantage of a deal to get a free haircut and color.

I had thought I was going to get a completely new do, but instead, they only darkened my hair and snipped here and there, keeping the length for the most part. I was sort of disappointed, and could see they cut a bit, but for the most part, the cute layered bob I was envisioning did not happen. Maybe my face wouldn't accomodate it, I don't know. I leave it to the pros to figure out what works. They liked my length and hair, so I guess I'll just leave it there.

I also asked to be put on a recurring basis on their mail list to get a refresher or new cut in a couple of months. Let's see how this current look grows out. *smile*

meanwhile, I keep scouring the jobs and looking for work. Looking for open auditions as well as background work...did receive a nice little check for some work I did over a week ago. Loving the turnaround on these checks! Will go deposit.