Sunday, March 28, 2010

updates on treating acting as a business

Finally decided to get an organizer for my acting career. I had been staring at this book/program from some time after visiting Actor Fest over a year ago. I had signed up for email updates but hadn't had the money or the determination to actually buy this book and see what this person is all about.

I also re-signed with backstage.com to get their listings and submit to those postings listed there. Working a full time job means I have to focus more on actor related things.

Had wanted to check out a fellow BG actor's theater role but this week had gone quick and I wasn't able to get to it. Felt bad, because we're supposed to be supportive of each other's projects. I will not assume anybody can come see my work, as I'd be too shy to have someone who knows me in the audience and know about it, I just might freeze up. Oh well.

In any case, continuing to look at some actor classes as well as writing classes. Have to save money for two different causes, classes and joining union. And lose weight safely. Sheesh, much to do.